Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Happy Muses Eve!

Happy are they whom the Muses love...

Thursday 2/11 is our big day!!! I cannot express how excited I am about it. It's like Christmas for big girls, but even better! We wait all year in anticipation, and yes, it really is that awesome and cool!

For those of you in New Orleans, Krewe of Muses rolls from Jefferson and Magazine (starting) at 6:30pm. I am on float 15 on the passenger side, top row, 2nd from the end. We have a brickhouse type structure that me and 5 other girls are in, so look there and you will see me in costume and all my glory! If you yell, I'll throw you lots of beads! And truly, I have a ridiculous amount...

We have a big party afterwards and this year the B-52's are playing our shindig, so it's sure to be an amazing day and night...

Also new this year, I actually have hand-glittered shoes to throw!! Yeah, I'm that into it...


See you in the parade route!