Sunday, January 06, 2008

Day 6

Days 31, 1, 2, and 3 were good. Days 4 & 5 were a bit sloppier (especially the night of 4). Day 5 and so far 6 are back on. Today is football, so it's gonna be a good one!

I never really cared about a new year starting. It meant I had to reprogram my brain to write the next year, which oft would result in checks and other legal documents I had to rewrite. It also meant a cold winter and holiday blues.

This year is so very different for me. I don't care to be a year older this year, but I was looking forward to having a fresh start. It is the first time since I don't know when, that I really want the clean slate in my life. This year will hold some big changes for me, most especially letting go of old feelings and behavior pattern that I truly have no more use for. It's just different. I am so very thankful of so many things.