Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Today's the day

I just don't know where the time goes...been trying to figure that out now for the last few years! I guess it's the never ending answer I shall seek for the rest of my days...hmmm...

Anyhow, today is the day my new CD "Now is the Time" is released in and stores near you! Here's a blurb from teh "one-sheet":

Produced by Olga and Jimbo Mathus. Recorded at Delta Recording Service, Clarksdale, Mississippi, Olga’s third album, “Now is the Time”, features performances by Memphis and Oxford, Mississippi’s hot new generation of roots and blues players. The album includes, Jimbo Mathus, Paul Taylor, Jack Yarber, Steve Malcolm, T. Bryan Ledford, Max Williams, Darren Dortin, Will Dawson, Brandon Hughes, and Justin Showah.

We got a lot more news in development, which I will drop a line on soon...in the meantime, find an A/c quick cause we're cooking' down here!!