Tuesday, November 08, 2005

technical conundrum

okay, here's the wierd thing...

My cell phone is broken, but I can't exchange it until I know the password on the account (which my mom set supposedly). But she swears she never set a password and has no idea what it is. So, in order to access the account, she has to go into a T Mobile retail shop and reset it, but she is travelling abroad and won't be back until the end of the month. Meanwhile, my internet went down at home, and I could use my cell phone to log on, except that it is broken. SO, I thought I'd just buy another one. But I can't buy a new phone, because they don't sell the same model anymore (even though it is barely 6 months old!). The customer support said they can lead me though some steps to see if we can fix it. Well, we didn't get too far, because what is broken are the number 3,6, and 9, so I can't type in any numbers to reset the phone, dial, text, save messages, etc.. I said to the lady on the phone, "see what I mean?"

So, if you call me and leave a message and I don't call you back, it's becasue I can't dial. Just call me back again and please don't take it personally!